8.31.2010

Tiny Packages {Portland Newborn Photographer}

I'm told the best things often come in small packages. Without a doubt, that was definitely the case with this tiny peanut, weighing in at under 6 pounds. Perfect, no question.

I didn't think that babies could have gotten any more cooperative than Max, whom I got to photograph this summer as well. Well, I think that Max may have communicated how easy it is to take pictures while snoozing, because his best bud Isaac did that just as well. You see, these two tiny babies, born just weeks apart, are destined to be the best of friends. Their parents have the neatest history of meeting and marrying, and now that they live just across the street from each other, its only a matter of time before they, too, become inseparable.

Its one of my absolute favorite parts of doing photography--meeting and getting to know family and friends of those that I have photographed in the past. It makes this huge world just a bit smaller each time I am fortunate to do so. And as they say, the best things come in small packages.











1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! I am so glad you started this blog and are sharing wonderful photos and stories like this!

    ReplyDelete