2.01.2011

Chris and Shannon {Portland Engagement Photographer}

I am behind on blogging, I know. You should see my laundry pile. And if we have tacos one more night this month, I think I may have to start looking for another husband, as well.

This cool, rainy weather has given me a chance to get caught up on things. I had realized some time ago that in the busyness of Fall, I had never had a chance to blog about how I spent my days. There wasn't much I could do about it back then, after all, with as beautiful as Oregon gets in those autumn months, you don't waste a minute when you could be outside!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it would be fitting to introduce the couples that have the most exciting few months ahead of them. This Valentine's Day will mark their last one before they are husband and wife!

The first couple that I will introduce to you is one of the very first to ring in this summer with a wedding. And in a big way.

It'll be the largest wedding that I have shot, and maybe will ever shoot. They don't mess around with these things in Pendleton. It may be a small town, but its full of people with big hearts.

And Chris and Shannon are no exception.

The moment I met them, I knew that this gorgeous couple was meant for each other. Something about the way that their personalities complemented each other, and shared the same hearty values was the perfect foundation for what would be an amazing love.

An amazing love.

I'm looking forward to heading out to Pendleton for a few days this June. Its an honor to photograph their wedding, and just as joyous, will be meeting their parents, siblings, and scores of family and friends that will fill that small town.

Because if they are anything like these two, its going to be a simply glorious day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment