2.07.2011

Vanessa and Phanith {Portland Engagement Photographer}

My husband says I am too wordy. "I am a chick," I tell him, rolling my eyes. "What else would you expect?" I don't take challenges lightly, so to prove him wrong, I set out to find a single word to describe Vanessa and Phanith.

I could easily say a thousand words about any of the couples that I get to photograph. But to choose ONE? A single one? Lucky for me though, this one was a no-brainer.

Adored.

There you have it. Adored. And it doesn't take a heavy camera to figure that one out.

You could see it on his face the entire time we were together. You could see it in his touch, hear it in his voice, and notice it as they kissed. There was an unmistakable feeling that you got around them, knowing that it was a love meant to be. Its a privilege to be able to capture that on camera...and know the depth of their love behind it.

I am so honored to be able to photograph their traditional Cambodian-American wedding ceremony this summer. It'll be an incredible day...tying together two lives, two families, and two cultures. And in a beautiful way.

Adored.

So there, honey.






























No comments:

Post a Comment