7.08.2010

Chasing Gazelles {Portland Family Photographer}

I absolutely adore this family. I seriously do. And whats not to adore? Their kids are beautiful....and a ton of fun to be around. We've been fortunate to be able to get together with them outside of these sessions, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have gotten to photograph them 4 times over the last year, so you'd think by now the kids would be used to me.

Think again.

Their parents lovingly compare it to "chasing gazelles," because as soon as I hold the camera up to take a picture, the kids are out of sight. Gone. Adios. Quicker than a gazelle, I think. SO, you can imagine what it might look like to have their pictures taken. Its a good thing these little guys are so cute, after a few tries of this, it may just have sent ME running in the other direction!

I am not sure who laughs harder....me, at my attempt to get some good pictures of these two kiddos, or their folks, who must enjoy the show that I put on trying to get their attention. They've figured out my antics and are a step ahead of my shenanigans....One can only hope though, that their third kiddo gives me a break!
















No comments:

Post a Comment