7.06.2010

Seeing Double {Portland Newborn Twin Photographer}

After a Spring chock full of newborn baby boys, you can imagine my delight to be able to photograph not one, but two beautiful baby girls. Whereas ONE baby is typically enough to make this mama exhausted by the end of a shoot, these gals were fabulous. They were easy as pie, sleeping soundly through most of our session. I offered to move in to help, but these parents had things all under control.

I ask that houses be a toasty 78-80 degrees upon my arrival, so we sweated away the morning with these two beauties. Worth it? Absolutely.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Stephanie! These pictures are some of the most precious I have ever seen! Outstanding job! Thanks for sharing- there is nothing sweeter :)
    -Kristi N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - just seeing this now. We love the pictures and can't wait to have you take some more in the future! They are growing way too fast!

    ReplyDelete