7.08.2010

Sweet Baby {Portland Newborn Photographer}

I was excited to hear about this sweet baby's arrival. After doing Bridget's maternity pictures a month or so prior, I was thrilled to hear that this sweet peanut has made her debut. And what a debut she made...perfect in every way, and with the most kissable cheeks.

Call me giddy, but I was ecstatic to arrive to their home and find that Bridget had an array of headbands, bows and the cutest knit hat I've ever seen to use for the pictures. Silly reason to get excited? Maybe. But you see, baby girls are a rare commodity in my world. I've photographed many a newborn boy this year, with a handful more still in the oven. So, its a treat when I actually come across a baby girl!

She did great...sleeping soundly through most of our time together. Ah...seeing a sweet baby girl like this almost makes me want another. (Just jokin, honey.)



















No comments:

Post a Comment