7.08.2010

Playing Tag {Portland Family Photographer}

"You'll really like them," our neighbor mused. "I think you'll definitely hit it off."

Sure, I thought, as I talked to the neighbor that had connected me with this family, whats not to like? After all, I consider myself a lucky gal. I get to photograph some of the most amazing families out there, and haven't come across one that I didn't completely enjoy.

I met these guys for a very special session on a warm summer evening. We spent the next few hours playing tag, relearning how to play rock-paper-scissors, and laughing as we tried tirelessly to outsmart a three year old that was clearly too clever for us. Oh, and we got some fun family pictures in the midst of it all.

Now you'll say that this a beautiful family, and I'll have to agree that you are correct. But perhaps what is more beautiful is what lies behind all these pictures, something that I got a glimpse of watching them all that summer evening.

So my neighbor was right. And I think I've only just scratched the surface.
















No comments:

Post a Comment