7.01.2010

Gone Country {Portland Child Photographer}







I think I've gone country. The city-girl-married-dairy-farmer has finally admitted it. Not sure if it is the fabulously fun weddings that I have gotten to be a part of in Pendleton this month, my kids singing along to the latest country songs, the yearning to own a big truck again, or if its just another adorable toddler that sports a cowboy hat for their session to benefit Doernbecher Children's Hospital.

Portland ain't exactly the country, but this kiddo rocked his new cowboy hat in honor of the children fighting cancer in our own backyard. Not many 1-year olds will keep a hat on their heads, but Tanner was thrilled to wear his...a buckaroo in the making?

Thought I would share a few pictures from Tanner's session for ya'll to see...and then I'm going to go find my boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment